We have a busy yoga schedule this month with kirtan and a couple of special events thrown into the mix. It will be great fun!
November is “Awakening to Your Ten Bodies” month. Ten bodies you say? That’s right. November’s classes will be geared toward bringing awareness to each of our ten bodies. Each of them has its own positive and negative manifestations, and key actions to take to balance them.
What are the Ten Bodies?
The truth is that the human body is made up of ten bodies: the physical body, three mental bodies, and six energy bodies. The eleventh embodiment – when all ten bodies are under your direction – produces a pure state of consciousness when you have the ability to see all events as God’s Play and recognize the God in all.
You can visualize your various bodies as layers of clothing, the physical body being the overcoat you wear for a lifetime. We know we have a physical body; we can see it, touch it, and feel it. We also have other bodies that are equally real, if not more so. [From The Aquarian Teacher: KRI Teacher Training Level One Manual]
Please join me…
– Thursdays @ YogaHeart, Polson – 6th, 13th, 20th (314A Main Street, Polson, MT)
– Monday, Nov 10 – Intro to Kirtan YogaHeart
– Thursday, Nov 20 – Kundalini Yoga (FREE class) at Hilton Garden Inn, Missoula (3720 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT)
– Friday, Nov 28 – Kundalini Yoga at Shining Mountains Center, Kalispell (475 8th Ave EN, Kalispell, MT)
All of my classes include live music.
– Awakening the Ten Bodies – 3HO.org
– Kriya for Awakening to Your Ten Bodies [PDF]
– What Are the Ten Bodies – Arkansas Kundalini Yoga
Categories: Kirtan & Kundalini Yoga